COVID-19 Testing Melbourne & Victoria
As business leaders navigate the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, anxiety is present amongst management and staff about the potential for clusters to break out and Victorians are seeking assurance that their workplace is COVIDSafe. Employees expect that a COVID free workplace is being delivered.
If a testing regime is managed poorly or without the proper controls, organisations may lose control of the health and wellbeing of the workplace. Periods of isolation, testing of close and casual contacts and waiting on testing results can lead to weeks of lost productivity and increased absenteeism.
The Onsite Medical Hub clinical team offer large scale seamless COVID screening services at your workplace, taking consideration of the unique needs of each business while also managing expectations and concerns of employees.
If your team would benefit from knowledge of a clean bill of health, Onsite Medical Hub is experienced in COVID-19 testing and other medical services ranging from 10 to 5000 people onsite.
Benefits of onsite COVID-19 testing
- Assurance for management and staff of zero COVID infections on your site
- Minimal time for results with results expected within 24hrs
- Increased productivity and efficiency that leads to a return on investment for your business
- Control of information to management with a portal of results provided
- Reduced absenteeism and anxiety
- Increased employee satisfaction
- Reduced interruption to operations due to quarantining and awaiting results
- Streamlined testing process and centralised clear and fast results.
Relevant Industries include but are not limited to:
- Educational settings
- Transport industry
- Residential settings
- Food Services and manufacturing
- Child care centres
- Building and construction
- Any industry that has office space
- Buildings sharing bathrooms and other amenities
The reasons business leaders choose Onsite Medical Hub for Coronavirus testing include:
- Experienced practice team of GPs, nurses & administrative staff
- Centralised referral system offering administration oversight and control
- Fast test result time frame within 24 hours (may vary with demand)
- Responsive to the unique needs of clients with customised programs to suit each organisations’ individual needs, space and location
- Dedicated online portal for reporting results direct to your business
- Long-term partnership with NATA/RPCA accredited laboratory, Australian Clinical Labs
- Efficient process that honours the demands of the business with minimal disruption to operations
- Proven systems in managing workflow, social distancing and infection prevention and control.
COVID-19 Testing Program inclusions
- Competitive pricing per test depending on group size
- Onsite delivery at your site coordinated by our clinical team
- Option of offsite delivery through a network of national collection centres
- Simple online booking and reporting portal with negative certificates as required
- A convenient CBD location is available should you prefer offsite testing.
Critical information for Workplace COVID testing
Onsite Medical Hub will only test patients who are asymptomatic – those who are not displaying Coronavirus symptoms. This is in the interest and safety of all parties involved. Workplaces are advised to encourage anyone showing symptoms to immediately arrange a test via their GP or nearest testing centre. All asymptomatic employees are advised to continue to work while waiting for their COVID-19 results as long as recommended hand-washing and social- distancing guidelines are applied.